Dr. Kyle Hardwick graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose. He is a Santa Cruz native who graduated from Scotts Valley High School. He went on to complete his Bachelors Degree in Integrated Physiology from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
Kyle is an avid athlete with experience in rugby, football, baseball, competitive weightlifting, kettlebell training and personal training. As an athlete, Kyle has experienced many personal injuries which have contributed to his ability to empathize with his patient’s pain and desire to return to their prior level of function. Through his own rehabilitative journey, Kyle developed a passion for assessing human movement and believes that it is a key component to developing an accurate diagnosis and treating the cause rather than the symptom. Therefore, Kyle’s approach to treatment involves applying functional movement strategies throughout the rehabilitation and injury prevention process.
Dr. Hardwick’s Certifications
- National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Active Release Techniques - Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Spine
- Functional Range Conditioning - Movement Specialist - more info
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization- Exercise Specialist - more info
- Postural Restoration Institute - Myokinematic Restoration, Postural Respiration